Together we can make a difference
REALM is an agency which provides services for people with diverse abilities, in Cranbrook, Kimberley and the Elk Valley. We offer Customized and Supportive Employment, Supportive Living Outreach in the Home, Community Inclusion, and Skill Development
What we offer
We provide opportunities to experience life that facilitates individual purpose, personal growth, achievement, and value. Our team understands the significance of the relationship in the authenticity of belonging.
What we need from you
- You need to have a willingness to share your knowledge, experiences, and passions to make a real difference in peoples’ lives.
- Believe in people and their abilities and voices.
- Encourage people in developing the autonomy to express their voice.
- Competency in developing as well as implementing plans, programs, special events, and personal goals.
- Ability to balance being a dynamic team member and ability be self-directed.
- Willingness to continue to learning.
- First Aid, CPI and Job Coaching.
- Commitment to people yourself, your work, and your community.
- Resume and interview.
- Reference checks.
- Consent to Criminal Record Check and Drivers Abstract.